CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Happy Forever Card

I mentioned last week that the July Stamp of the Month is the Happy Forever set.  Here's a little card I made with it!


I used the Animal Cookies Level 2 kit along with inspiration from our Wishes Card Program, page 78 - Sentiment Secured template.  I stamped the hedgehog with Chocolate ink onto Desert Sand cardstock.  Then I used the chocolate and cocoa exclusive ink markers along with the Desert Sand watercolor pencil to color him in.  I then stamped the balloons onto 3 different colors of patterned paper from the kit.  The grass was so easy.  I just turned the hedgehog on its side and stamped with Clover Meadow ink.  Then a little Cranberry Waxy flax completed the balloon string.  Also, the sentiment is from the Holiday Jubilee stamp set in Dutch Blue ink.  So easy!


0 comments:

Post a Comment